|Figures in INR|
|Annual Membership Fee
|S.No||Particulars||1 April to 30 September||1 October to 31 March|
Termination / Cancellation of Membership:
- The membership of any member can be terminated / cancelled by the General Body due to any of the following reasons :
- If the yearly subscription remains pending for more than three years.
- If the member is involved in anti Association or anti social and illegal activities.
- If the member misbehaves or uses foul language, during the meetings / functions organized or attended by members of the Association.
- Any member who do not comply with the rules and regulations of the Association.
- The process of termination / cancellation of membership on above grounds can only be started either by suggestion of the Executive Committee or by application jointly signed by atleast Twenty five members of the Association to the President / General Secretary.
- Finally, membership will be terminated / cancelled with the approval of majority of the members present and entitled to vote in the General Body Meeting in which it is considered.
- Ready to join? Let’s get started!